wedding season and a bump.

7.30.2012

Ryan and I had the privileged of going to the Shipp Wedding this weekend. Shaina and Spencer are a match made in heaven and both looked stunning on their big day.

With my bump quickly growing (well it is slowly growing, but I feel it is popping quite quickly), I went on the search for the perfect outfit to wear. I tried on my many dresses and most didn't fit over "the bump." :) So clothing stores began calling my name. I went to the all amazing Nordstrom and found this pink number. Not only will it grow with me, but it is light and airy, a pregnant women's dream! I paired it with a plain white tank and gold/turquoise necklace.
My mom snapped this at the wedding and it has quickly become one of my favorite photos of Ry and I.

Stay tuned for our family/engagement pictures (we should be getting them tomorrow or Wednesday) and the GENDER ANNOUNCEMENT! We go in on August 17th for our ultrasound! I can hardly contain my excitement.

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! You have an adorable family and I am beyond happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger