announcement. announcement. announcement.

5.21.2012

It has taken everything in me to keep this contained. I'm a talker, so containing anything can be difficult. Well....

The day after our seven year anniversary, Ryan and I decided to begin trying for another little munchkin. The following Wednesday, March 14, 2012, I had my IUD (I should say my beloved IUD, because I loved it so much and felt very attached) taken out. And so it began....

I starting taking pregnancy tests about two weeks later... Overkill, I know. After three weeks we were beginning to think I'd NEVER get pregnant. I will state now that we do acknowledge how crazy we are for thinking this was even the slightest bit logical.

Well, On April 15, 2012, Mr. Ryan asked this lucky lady to marry him! Whoop, Whoop! Now that I was planning a wedding I thought, "Momma don't want to be looking like a whale at the wedding." So I discussed with Ryan that if I wasn't pregnant within the next two months, then I thought we should wait until after the wedding... A whole year and a half since our wedding date is August 10, 2013 (this may change due to venue bookings).

Well, as the week went on I start feeling tired and my boobs throbbed with pain. I would get our of bed and feel like an elephant was sitting on my chest. I KNEW this could only mean one thing... I HAD to be pregnant. I contemplated for the next hour, "Should I take a test this morning, or wait it out? Am I psyching myself out? What if I take it now and jinx it?" Well, being the anxiously excited person I am, I deciding to hop right out of bed and send a glorious yellow stream right on that pregnancy pee stick. I set the test down on the counter, closed my eyes and counted to... screw it, I'm lying. I didn't peel my eyes off that test.

And sure enough...

WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY! Yay!

As of right now, I'm due late December and we can hardly wait to welcome this new bundle of joy into our hearts and home!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Tristin! That is so exciting!! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So exciting!
    By the way, I just found your blog and I gotta say your banner is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger