april summer.

4.23.2012


Yesterday it was 80 something degrees! And today it is just as warm. We have had an amazing couple of days here in Vancouver and it serves as a reminder why I love this place so much! WE HAVE BEAUTIFUL, LUSH, GREEN SUMMERS!

Ryan and I decided against the zoo and play by the water instead. It is amazing how the sun and outside can lift our spirits and refresh the soul. Lakai was in heaven. We brought a kite, beach ball, frisbee and sand toys. As soon as we sent out our picnic the boys were off to build sand castles. I delighted in picture taking. In the course of an hour I took 96 pictures! Here are a few (okay, a bunch) of my favorites...










This is my future husband...Smokin' Hot!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger