starting fresh...

8.13.2013

It's about damn time, I know. Finally (not sure this is the appropriate word) the baby making and wedding planning is over and I can get back to bloggin'. Slowly but surely I will dive back in with family updates, favorite products, recipes and whatever else I can ramble about.

Since our wedding two days ago, I've had many questions about how we pulled it off and what vendors we used. I've had questions about products and the like. Stay tuned, I will fill you in. I just want to make sure I have pictures before.

Lastly, we will be getting a blog makeover around here. Being that I live in a house full of boys, it is only appropriate to change the blog name and maybe include the other gentlemen in some heading pictures... who knows what else I can concoct.

And now I leave you with this... only the single most amazing ring shot. I'm pretty sure this shit will go down in history as one of the prettiest pictures I've seen of rings. We used Aimee McAuley as our wedding photog and she freaking rocked it! I'll be checking her blog hourly for our "sneak peak"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger