hot showers.

8.06.2012


Just yesterday was my sweet friend Aly's baby shower. She had little Laylah at only 26 weeks and what a miracle baby Laylah has become, truly defying to odds.

My momma held the shower at my parent's home and I helped decorate. We thought it was all pretty cute, and their back yard turned out to be the perfect back drop for the shower. It was 95 degrees out and I will tell you now, this momma was a sweatin'! It was not cute, but Aly sure was. Her bubbly personality soared (like any new mom of course)! We were so happy with the turn out and that people could help Aly and her family celebrate this sweet bundle of joy!

 As soon as I found out my sweet friend Heather was coming I messaged her, calling dibs on holding baby Weston first! I had to get my baby filling since my baby hormones are clearly raging!









 And what would a blog post be without a few sweet pictures of baby Laylay? 


Just to put into perspective how tiny Laylah still is... Those slippers are from the American Girl store :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger