lakai's birthday questionnaire

3.26.2012


So, beginning this year I want to ask Lakai the same 20 questions on his birthday. I saw this idea on Pinterest and loved it. We had so much fun giggling about his responses this morning. He is such a ham!


1. What is your favorite color? Green


2. What is your favorite toy? Cars

3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries

4. What is your favorite tv show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Strawberries

6. What is your favorite outfit? “My fireman costume”

7. What is your favorite game? Cars

8. What is your favorite snack? Strawberries

9. What is your favorite animal? “Let me think. Yes, yes... I like Dinosaurs.”

10. What is your favorite song? The Rio Song 

11. What is your favorite book? I Can Read With My Eyes Shut

12. Who is your best friend? Kinley

13. What is your favorite cereal? Chocolate Cheerios

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Run

15. What is your favorite drink? Coffee... This being said, we do not give you coffee Lakai! You do love hot cocoa though!

16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "Blankie, cars and my bear and my puppy."

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? "No Thank You"

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? “Ummmm…Pancakes”

Lakai, you are so silly and bring so much life to our home! Happy birthday sweet boy! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger